Alcon AIR OPTIX® COLORS
AIR OPTIX® COLORS contact lenses create a beautiful look that blends naturally with any eye color—whether you have dark eyes or light, whether you need vision correction or not. These breathable contact lenses provide stunning eye color and outstanding comfort. Plus, their monthly replacement schedule is easy to remember.
Beauty, comfort, and breathability—together like never before
- BEAUTY – Unique 3-in-1 Color Technology to enhance any eye color for a naturally beautiful look
- COMFORT – Exclusive SmartShield® Technology helps protect the lens from irritating deposits for consistent comfort
- BREATHABILITY – Allows oxygen through for white, healthy-looking eyes
3-IN-1 COLOR TECHNOLOGY
- OUTER RING defines the eyes
- PRIMARY COLOR transforms the eye color
- INNER RING brightens and adds depth
Bausch+Lomb ULTRA contact lenses with MoistureSeal technology
MoistureSeal technology helps maintain 95% of lens moisture.
Innovative Lens Material
Designed to meet the demands of digital device users
- Nearly 60% of adults spend 5 or more hours on digital devices each day.
- 73% of individuals in their 20s report symptoms of digital eye strain.3
- 9 OUT OF 10 PATIENTS AGREE that Bausch + Lomb ULTRA® Contact Lenses help relieve their eyes from feeling dry and tired after a long day of looking at digital devices.
Up to 7 days of continuous lens wear with exceptional comfort.
Bausch + Lomb ULTRA® contact lenses are indicated for daily wear or extended wear of up to seven days. As with any contact lens, problems can result in serious injury to the eye, including loss of vision, and clinical studies have shown that the risk of serious adverse reactions is increased when lenses are worn overnight. It is essential that patients follow the eye care practitioner’s direction and all labeling instructions for proper use of lenses and lens care products. Consult the package insert for complete information.
Premium soft contact lenses. Luxurious extended-wear comfort.
AT A GLANCE
- Monthly replacement
- Lenses stay moist and comfortable
- Naturally wettable so you’re less likely to need additional wetting drops
Up to 6 Nights/7 Days of Continuous Wear
You need your nearsighted or farsighted vision corrected. You also demand contacts with comfort that lasts all day—starting with your first morning cup to going out with friends until midnight.
Meet CooperVision Biofinity®, the silicone hydrogel contact lenses that won’t slow down your busy days. Biofinity lenses offer you the premium level of comfort that you’re searching for. And you’re free to wear them for up to 7 days in a row.
A Healthier Lens-Wearing Experience
Thanks to our exclusive Aquaform® Technology, Biofinity lenses allow plenty of oxygen to pass through to your eyes. And their natural wettability won’t rinse off. You’ll enjoy excellent vision with a soft, comfortable lens that’s healthier for your eyes.
Johnson & Johnson 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST Multifocal
1-Day ACUVUE® MOIST MULTIFOCAL Contact Lenses are uniquely designed to provide crisp, clear, reliable vision at all distances enabling your presbyopic patients to continue to see distance, intermediate and near tasks. Patients can continue wearing contact lenses to do the things they love.
- #1 selling Daily Disposable Contact Lens Brand in the World.
- Blocks approximately 97% of UVB and 82% UVA rays.
- Uses unique Dual Action Technology that helps keep moisture in and irritation out.
- 4 out of 5 patients are fit successfully with one or fewer adjustment.
In a year-long observational study, 1-Day ACUVUE® MOIST has no serious or infiltrative events. Extremely low incidence of ocular adverse events, with only 3 non-significant contact lens-related events.
Key Message for Patients
- Precise fit for patients with presbyopia
- The ONLY multifocal lens that addresses the natural variation in pupil size according to age and refractive power for a superior vision experience
- Available in daily wear